Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,837)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Addition to CH 650B builders guide - 6-B-5

Important addition to 650 builders guide - Building fuselage - 6-B-5 Instruction 6-B-5 - page 8 installing upright channels. Before back dr…

Started by Larry Zepp

0 Mar 22, 2015

Opinions on trim switches on stick grip?

Sounded like a good to me until sometime said they didn't like them because it was too easy to inadvertantly bump them by mistake. I was wo…

Started by Gary Welch

9 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Walt Snyder

Heated Pitot Gretz Aero ga-1000

Hi, has anyone had any experience with the Gretz-aero ga-1000. I was also looking at the Dynon heated pitot and noticed that there are alre…

Started by Ken and Joel Norton

0 Mar 21, 2015

ROTAX 4-Stroke Engine Class

There will hopefully be a Rotax Service Course (June 2 and 3) and a Maintenance Course (June 4 - 5) at the Blue Ridge Community College in…

Started by Damien Graham

1 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Damien Graham

Re drilling flap torque tubes.

Group I drilled my torque tubes for my flaps this weekend and I missed the flaps closing to a propper gap by about 8mm. I know what I did…

Started by Richard Simmons

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Richard Simmons

701/750 Cowling design and removal/replacement procedures

Any suggestions on design modifications and/or procedures to make cowling removal and reattachment easier? My 750 cowling is modified for t…

Started by Wayne Tyson

15 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Wayne Tyson

Therm-o-bob

I was wondering how many 912 flyers were using a therm-o-bob and what your thoughts were?

Started by Joey Cirri

3 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Victor Seder

Oshkosh 2015

Hello all, Trying to plan ahead this year on which days to go to OSH. Anyone know what evening the Zenith dinner will be? Thanks, Mike

Started by Mike Chekal

1 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Timothy Aanerud

Wing rear Chanel secure point

So, to secure the rear Chanel to the extruded bracket, a hole has to be cut in the lower skin. I have seen notches from the inner trim edg…

Started by Richard Simmons

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Please tell me I don't have to throw my completed canopy away because I can't get the plastic film off?

I have spent the best part of two full days trying to solve this. All of the plastic on the inside of the canopy just peels off. Also one…

Started by Gary Welch

8 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by John Austin

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service