Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for a Dedicated Construction Space?

Having received the blessing of my amazing half, I plan to start on a CH750 Cruzer this fall. I have a 15' x 30' space inside my shop build…

Started by Curtis Eggen

17 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Lawrence F Bird

Lithium Batteries and under-cowl temperatures

I just received my (2) EarthX batteries and plan to install them on the engine side of the firewall. I read in another forum a concern some…

Started by David R Anderson

6 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by David R Anderson

Bungee and Nose Gear Bearing Block Repair

Recently, I was taxiing back to the ramp at my hangar and heard a loud "POP" from up front and suddenly the nose wheel steering was very he…

Started by John Austin

21 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Mark Maltais

CH 701 Handheld Radio Antenna

Hi We are getting close to doing some serious flying in our CH 701.   We purchased a Sporty's handheld radio.  At least 90+% of the usage…

Started by Jerry Pommerenke

5 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Bob Pustell

Covair engine

Let me start a fired up topic. Has anyone considered the WW Corvair 100HP for the 701? I know he did one prototype, but the 750 has taken o…

Started by Terry D Hobert

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Terry D Hobert

Close the rudder air scoop

I love my CH701 for its beauty in simplicity and nimble handling. But that won't stop me from improving it to lessen oilcanning, and drag.…

Started by Chumphol Sirinavin

4 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Hoerner tip

Has any plans builder tried the Hoerner wing tip for flaperon or slat to match the wing? I glued those unused form blocks and shaped up a m…

Started by Chumphol Sirinavin

19 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Heads Up - Jabiru Engines

For what its worth, the Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority has just issued a discussion draft of a proposed ruling that would limit…

Started by Geoff Klestadt

10 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Bob Simmons

Poor Builder's Crimping Tools

This technique was shown to me years ago by an old sheetmetal master

Started by Tom Sullivan

0 Feb 3, 2015

Solar Heat for Plane Correction

OOPS I did not post the right email for response about my Solar Airplane Heater.  The correct email is madriver42@gmail.com. Added a coupl…

Started by Phil Smith

0 Feb 1, 2015

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service