Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto conversion refueling.

For you guys with auto conversions. How do you refuel on cross-country's? Do you bring gas cans and make sure the airport you land at has a…

Started by Spencer Rice

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

601-650 BRS parachute installation

As I fly here in the Washington state forested mountains and it's vast areas without suitable emergency landing spots I find myself thinkin…

Started by Chuck Stanger

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

new to building

so i have been doing research on scratch building while i wait for my plans to get in... my question is based on the fact that i have never…

Started by Josh WIlson

13 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Chumphol Sirinavin

Hose job...in a good way

About a week ago, I received an order of fuel and brake lines from Steve at kitplanehoses.com I must say that I'm not only impressed with t…

Started by Patrick Borton

0 Feb 28, 2013

Bending Brake

I recently purchased a small 48" bending brake for another purpose other than making AC parts. I could machine a new set of fingers for it…

Started by Scott Sutton

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Jesse Hartman

Paint systems

For those of you that already have your plane painted, did you use a particular brand from start to finish? I'm aware that many automotive…

Started by Patrick Borton

11 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

overheating problems

I bought a flying 701 with the jabiru 2200 80hp.  The engine had overheating problems.  I purchased the rotex liquid cooled heads and am ha…

Started by duanehillis@yahoo.com

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Scott Hunter

Cortec dilution

Ready to apply corrosion protection to some pieces...Cortec data sheet states "dilute 10-20%" for brush application. My survey question -…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

STOL or ZODIAC

My plan was to order the rudder for the 801 HD in a week or two and start building. Wanted to start with the rudder as it is the starter ki…

Started by David Maynard

4 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Chris Aysen

Borescope?

Mike Busch presented an excellent EAA webinar recently on "How Healthy is Your Engine?" For those who don't know, Mike is an A&P-IA and…

Started by John Austin

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by david shrader

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service