Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,840)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rivet Dimples

I'm new to aircraft building and have just received my CH701 plans. (CH750 plans are in the mail.) I have been observing many photos of the…

Started by George Craft

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Don Herbel

Kudos for Zenith

One of the fuel tanks for my XL had two small spot welds in the middle of the tank skin. Manufacturing flaw, repaired damage ... who knows…

Started by Bennett Scheuer

5 May 28, 2009
Reply by Dale Medendorp

Which headset do you use

I'm trying to find a good headset at a reasonable price with smooth styling that won't scratch my ch650 bubble on my 601xl with Jab 3300. A…

Started by Phill Barnes

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by Juan Vega

BUILDERS/FLYERS IN NORTH CAROLINA

Just a note to ask if there are any builders or flyers in NC, VA or SC. I could use some time in type before my first takeoff. Thanks, Vann

Started by Vann Covington

4 May 15, 2009
Reply by Vann Covington

Angle drills and torque wrenches

I'm looking for a good source of a "reasonable" angle drill and a torque wrench that works in inch-pounds. Has anyone used the 90 or 45 deg…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

6 May 13, 2009
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

Canopy Latch Failure

Check out my web site. I had a canopy latch fail. See how I fixed it. Glad I put those holes in the rail to release it. www.zodiacxl.com

Started by Matt Archer

6 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Juan Vega

ALODINE?

I was reading in a fairly recent issue of "Sport Aviation" magazine ( I think) and read an article about a kit helicopter that had an in fl…

Started by Jeff Bingham

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jim LoBue

Laying out lines for forming blocks

I was looking through my plans and noticed all lines seem to be measured to the tenth of a millimeter. I am guessing no one has a pencil or…

Started by Grant Arthur

4 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Grant Arthur

Clean, wax, protect the aircraft

I'm searching the best soap and the best wax (or both in the same bottle ?) to clean and restore the paint on my CH-701; I looked in the ca…

Started by Carl Tremblay

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Carl Tremblay

ATD 5830 rivet gun problem

My rivet gun began spewing air out of the hole underneath the trigger? The instructions for dismantling it are pretty bad! Any ideas? Pictu…

Started by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Dr. Edward L. Olds III

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service