Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corvair Engine and the CH 750.

First let me say that I am not an engineer and I don't pretend to be one. Most of my structural integrity lessons were learned in the schoo…

Started by Donnie Moore

1 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Gus Warren

DIY Metal Brakes for .093 and .125

I am just starting to go through my plans and noticed some of the metal is upwards of .125 thick. I am planning on building a brake myself…

Started by Grant Arthur

5 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Grant Arthur

MGL Enigma

Any folks out there using, purchased or plan on using any of the MGL EFIS products?

Started by Richard Simmons

8 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Bill Morelli

Painting...Now or later?

Is it best to wait for some of the test hours to be flown off before painting or paint before first flight... I am getting lots of opinions…

Started by Thomas Richardson

3 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Brad DeMeo

What's Your Favorite Gizmo or Doohickie?

What is your favorite gizmo or doohickie in, on or about your airplane, and, if you are willing...why? It doesn't have to be fancy, just yo…

Started by Brad DeMeo

7 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Stephen R. Smith

Stabilizer retro fit

I was so impressed with the design of the new 750 stabilizer, I discarded my previously built 701 stab, and built a new one, patterened aft…

Started by Robert Pelland

7 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Ron D Leclerc

Using the Zenith.Aero website: Questions, features, more...

In this discussion we'll answer some common questions about using this site, or share some useful tips... A frequent question: "It would be…

Started by Zenith.Aero

4 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Zenith.Aero

640 FLIGHT TEST

I´m very happy and by the moment the performances are right The test is in a 3000ft. field and the 75% power the 50 first hours OK I added…

Started by Antonio Gil

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Zenith.Aero

Fuel sensor

My fuel sensor is on top of my fuel tank. I would like to be able to access the fuel sensor if something went wrong with it. Does any one h…

Started by Robert P. and Elaine Sumrall

4 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Taylor Ogden

Max angle for mounting radiator 912 Rotax

Does anyone know what is the critical angle that one can fit the coolant radiator.

Started by Rob Matthews

1 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Debra and Patrick Nesbitt

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service