Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Those Darned Daubers!

Recently on a preflight of my 750, I found a mud dauber nest on my elevator cable. I tried to pull it off the cable and retrieve it, but al…

Started by John Austin

7 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by John Austin

Matco rims

After trying for the last couple of weeks to assemble the tires and rims I have given up. the O-rings supplied by Matco absolutely will not…

Started by Van Cole

2 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Bryan Ekholm

Good of the Land Fest in Temple, Tx

I am planning to attend the Good of the Land Fest in Temple,Tx on October 26. I was curious if any fellow builders might be planning to att…

Started by Damon Brantley

0 Aug 25, 2019

CH 200

I am a newbie and still deciding which low wing model to begin building when I was offered locally a partly finished CH 200 kit all plans a…

Started by Dave Messmer

6 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Graeme Buys

Fuel tank fittings tightness

I'm trying to finish up the fuel tank install, and the fittings at the most inboard end seem too tight. The pictures show it out of the thr…

Started by Scott Tyler Bragg

5 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Ken Ryan

L angle

Ok, plans call for rear fuselage L channel to be 20mmx20mm, by my calculations 20mm comes out to be .78 inches(rounded off) so the question…

Started by Robert Boyd

5 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

pulls left

finished my 750 STOL and when I went to take off it flew left.  I gave it full right rudder and when I touched down the plane flipped forwa…

Started by david junkins

31 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by david junkins

Riveting

So someday when I get to do some riveting, how important is it to purchase the riveters with specially ground heads? Would any hand riveter…

Started by Robert Boyd

14 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

Riveting

Thanks for all the replies. I will definitely purchase the air riveter from Zenith with the special heads. For the money it’s a no brain-er

Started by Robert Boyd

4 Aug 20, 2019
Reply by John Austin

Upper Instrument Panel Cover - Paint?

Arrrgghhh..... I'm at the point where I need to fit my upper panel cover, so I thought I'd paint it.  I've gone thru 3 cans of Rustoleum f…

Started by Carl Orton

6 Aug 18, 2019
Reply by John Heather

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service