Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,853)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got my Airworthiness Certificate!

You can see my blog post for more details, but N19JF, a Viking powered Zenith CH-750 Cruzer with about 18 months and 968 hours of my sweat,…

Started by Jonathan Fay

28 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Kevin Powell

Zodiac 601s in Formation

We had a fantastic day out at Temora Australia (YTEM) on Friday  continuing my formation flying endorsement with Nick Wills. Mal Bennet fl…

Started by Steven Mogg

1 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Gary Welch

Connectiong the Ray allen sevos Solder VS. Connectors VS. 9 pin sub d concector

I am in the wiring phase of my Zenith 601XLB I am in the connection process of the Ray Allen servos, switches and meters. The Wire supplie…

Started by Richard Simmons

10 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by Jorge Fernandez

Has anyone on here built a 650 AND a Crizer

I am really struggling with the decision as to which airframe to build. Fortunately, I get paid to fly. I really don’t have a mission, othe…

Started by Russell Shimunek

1 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by Jay Carter

Jan's use of forum members posts

Not sure how i feel about this. I was taking a look at the Viking Engine website and was surprised to see my quote, with my name attached,…

Started by Gary Welch

2 Jun 29, 2019
Reply by Gary Welch

Becker AR4201 Comm?

Is anyone using Becker AR4201 Comm with the built in intercom? If so are you pleased with the operation of the intercom? Thanks!

Started by Mark Wallace

0 Jun 29, 2019

Nose Strut Bottom Bearing Issue

Hi, All; I attempted to install the lower bearing,support, block, etc., for my Cruzer. My bearing block is about 2.5mm too wide to fit bet…

Started by Carl Orton

0 Jun 23, 2019

Mounting wings

Hello fellow builders, I am about ready to mount the wings for my 801. The plans photos and instructions are a bit thin. Those of you that…

Started by William D. Phillips

6 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Daniel Niendorff

Tow bar pouch

HI purchased a tow bar with my Cruzer but it was too long to comfortably carry in the back of the plane.  I cut the long bars at about 18 i…

Started by Fred Williams

1 Jun 21, 2019
Reply by Gary Welch

My Condition Inspection

I suspect I may be more anal about my aircraft (601XLB) than others might be. I fly a lot and I'm always expecting something to go wrong.…

Started by Gary Welch

3 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Alain Dufresne

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service