UL Power Forum (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

15 hr engine service

Hello Group, I just completed the 15 hr engine service specified by UL on my 350is. I noted an interference on the lower passenger side eng…

Started by Gary Motley

5 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Pitch &UL 350i

After over 100 hours I finally got around to playing with Sensenich ground adjustable prop. Just grabbed the skinniest adjustment bolt and…

Started by Ralph Powell

7 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Robert Riat

Quick Engine Start Video

Here's a quick video with raw footage of the second engine start of my UL Power 350iS engine. I did film the very first start, but accident…

Started by Mark Pensenstadler

2 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Mark Pensenstadler

UL Power Support Information

I recently was in contact with Robert Helms, representative for UL Power.  He apologized he cannot monitor the UL Power forum regularly and…

Started by John Austin

0 May 9, 2018

What is the total Weight of the UL firewall foreward package installed?

I am curious what the total all-in weight of the installed UL power is?  Or the dry weight of a Cruzer with it installed? Thanks Jonathan

Started by Jonathan Fay

1 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Larry Ward

UL 350is Fuel Requirements

I found a service station in our area selling 110 R+M/2 racing fuel. It is 13 bucks/gal. What are UL engine owners finding that works in th…

Started by Tom Sullivan

3 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Lynn S. Beckhorn

350is suitable for high altitude Cruzer 750?

Good morning, I am interested in feedback/thoughts regarding a 350is 130hp engine as a suitable choice for a Cruzer 750 LSA build, flying…

Started by Mike Fontenot

8 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Ralph Powell

UL Power crosses the Atlantic...

For those of us with UL engines...the latest KITPLANES magazine (May 2018)  has an article which may bolster your confidence in engine choi…

Started by David J. Beaulieu

0 Mar 27, 2018

Regulator/Rectifier connector

First of all, thank you for this forum.  I recently received my new UL350is and am trying to wade through some of the hookups. One of them…

Started by Tom Sullivan

4 Feb 24, 2018
Reply by Tom Sullivan

Oil Filters for 350is

All, For those interested, the following filters appear to fit on the 350is. This list came from an earlier discussion on the Cruzer forum.…

Started by Ralph Powell

0 Feb 1, 2018

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service