John Austin's Discussions (4,659)

Discussions Replied To (1653) Replies Latest Activity

"In my experience, the donuts were quite tight despite having smoothed and polished t…"

John Austin replied Mar 11, 2020 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"I always used Bing Agency International for Bing parts, who was recommended by Pete…"

John Austin replied Mar 10, 2020 to Bing card jet and needle source wanted

1 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"Congratulations!  Ibuprofen will help with the sore facial muscles when you can't st…"

John Austin replied Mar 6, 2020 to Airworthiness Certificate: Zenith CH 750 Cruzer

12 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Jerry Latimer

"iPads got off to a great start as EFB's and were quickly adopted by pro pilots since…"

John Austin replied Mar 6, 2020 to Open Flight iPad EFIS.

7 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"Do you really need cylinder head temps on all cylinders? I fly behind a fuel injecte…"

John Austin replied Mar 5, 2020 to Open Flight iPad EFIS.

7 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"After you set the pre-load, how high did the strut steering arms ride above the lowe…"

John Austin replied Mar 4, 2020 to Zenith Donut Install - Great in the air, stiff on the ground

4 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Gary Welch

"I now use an AeroInjector carb on my 750 STOL's 3300, but when I had the Bing, I rum…"

John Austin replied Mar 4, 2020 to Smooth Airflow to Bing Car

2 Mar 4, 2020
Reply by John Austin

"While this involves another vendor I hope this will be viewed appropriate to post he…"

John Austin replied Mar 1, 2020 to Excellent Customer Service

2 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by Gary Motley

"Looks good, Gary!  Where there's a will, there's a way.  ;>) John "

John Austin replied Feb 27, 2020 to Zenith "Donut" Nose Gear Suspension Installation and Testing

140 Oct 30, 2023
Reply by Jason R

"It's a tapered thread so you just tighten it until it's good and snug, just as you w…"

John Austin replied Feb 21, 2020 to Solid-State Oil Pressure Sensor

22 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by Michel Royer

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service