Fred John Thomas's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think all the changes are to increase detonation resistance.  He did say the power…"

Fred John Thomas replied Jan 27, 2020 to Corvair Changes???? WHY

4 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by David J Tillema

"It could be done for shure I beleive the adapter uses a rotax geaebox Price should b…"

Fred John Thomas replied Jan 19, 2020 to Yamaha YG4 Engine Conversion?

9 May 26, 2022
Reply by James Neirinck

"Neil What is your mission? (And budget)All of these engines are going to work well. …"

Fred John Thomas replied Nov 29, 2019 to What engine to pick? Whats the best engine combo for the 750 Zenith?

25 Nov 29, 2019
Reply by Fred John Thomas

"Mike bush webinars talk about this some There are lots of them on youtube You may wa…"

Fred John Thomas replied Nov 5, 2019 to Things to try before removing a cylinder with low compression?

2 Nov 5, 2019
Reply by geo. keyes, jr.

"In the 100 dollar range and usable in cockpit or firewall forward, odyssey pc545 or…"

Fred John Thomas replied Oct 30, 2019 to Lithium Batteries, Again I Am Sure

9 Nov 4, 2019
Reply by Loren Warner

"One thing no one told me and i did not understand the faa says you should have some…"

Fred John Thomas replied Oct 8, 2019 to EAA Builders Log

3 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by John Austin

"I put mine right behind the seats on the lower baggage floor. I have large acess hol…"

Fred John Thomas replied Oct 8, 2019 to Location and length of Mic/Phone wiring

5 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Tim Hine

"U are correct I have the front alternator "

Fred John Thomas replied Sep 25, 2019 to Hall effect sensor

4 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Fred John Thomas

"What is your static? How did u damage the plane? My 3 litre is at 8.5 degrees 2800 r…"

Fred John Thomas replied Sep 25, 2019 to Warp drive prop setting on 2700 corvair

5 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Ken Pavlou

"The motor mount has upper tubes on the 750 Other than that the firewall is the same…"

Fred John Thomas replied Aug 25, 2019 to putting a 601 FWF kit on a 750 fuselage

2 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Roland Ashby

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service