Christopher Braun's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Why don't you guys use a free thing like Skype or some other verbal chat system, so…"

Christopher Braun replied Nov 14, 2013 to UPCOMING EVENT: Tuesday evening/night builder chats (every Tue 9 PM EST)

7 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Christopher Braun

"Or do you have a phone number I can call? Mine is 916-316-four six one eight"

Christopher Braun replied Nov 11, 2013 to Factory to West Coast - Anyone need anything?

12 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Wilson

"I am about 4 mins from the I-80 outside of Sacramento, would you be willing to get m…"

Christopher Braun replied Nov 11, 2013 to Factory to West Coast - Anyone need anything?

12 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Tim Wilson

"Still looking for O-200 750 mount if anyone is getting rid of theirs to move to diff…"

Christopher Braun replied Nov 1, 2013 to Anyone have a o-200 engine mount for Ch 750 or CH 600 series? (supposedly the same for both

7 Nov 1, 2013

"Guys, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to forecast trends. The increased cost of…"

Christopher Braun replied Oct 23, 2013 to Cessna abandoning LSA SkyCatcher?

16 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

"With the abandonment of the 3rd class medical coming soon, LSA will evaporate. Build…"

Christopher Braun replied Oct 22, 2013 to Cessna abandoning LSA SkyCatcher?

16 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Still need an o-200 0-200 engine mount for Zenith 750 if anyone is switching engines…"

Christopher Braun replied Oct 3, 2013 to Anyone have a o-200 engine mount for Ch 750 or CH 600 series? (supposedly the same for both

7 Nov 1, 2013

"Sent you a pm"

Christopher Braun replied Oct 2, 2013 to Map Box Kit For Sale/Trade

1 Oct 2, 2013

"anyone know a phone number for Bill with American Light Sport Aircrafters, a member…"

Christopher Braun replied Sep 18, 2013 to Anyone have a o-200 engine mount for Ch 750 or CH 600 series? (supposedly the same for both

7 Nov 1, 2013

"Bill, Did you get my message? I assume you are out of town. Touch base with me as s…"

Christopher Braun replied Sep 17, 2013 to Anyone have a o-200 engine mount for Ch 750 or CH 600 series? (supposedly the same for both

7 Nov 1, 2013

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service