David Josephson's Discussions (441)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"John, thanks for the spreadsheet. We *can* move into the early 21st century to share…"

David Josephson replied Feb 5, 2018 to Share and View Information on Zenith Aircraft both Flying and Being Built

95 May 14, 2018
Reply by John M Greiner

"Further about the rebate program, it applies to single engine piston aircraft regist…"

David Josephson replied Jun 12, 2016 to FAA Offers Pilots $500 rebate for ADS-B Out Transition

26 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by David Josephson

"There's so much "system" around the basics that people tend to lose sight of the ske…"

David Josephson replied Jun 12, 2016 to FAA Offers Pilots $500 rebate for ADS-B Out Transition

26 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by David Josephson

"Talk to Brian and Carol at rainbowaviation.com"

David Josephson replied Apr 20, 2016 to FAA Class to Work on S-SLA/E-SLA

9 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Jim Huckins

"I have no experience with Azalea but I would not recommend that you buy a complete "…"

David Josephson replied Apr 9, 2016 to Azalea aviation

5 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by William Clapp

"Louis, is your 2700 flying? If so, what sort of performance are you seeing?"

David Josephson replied Mar 22, 2016 to Anyone Have a Corvair from Azalea Aviation?

8 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by John A. Minatelli

"To me, a sealed bearing has no exposed rollers and has both inner and outer races at…"

David Josephson replied Mar 14, 2016 to

just now

"The bearings that came with my Cruzer kit (which is I think what Diane is building)…"

David Josephson replied Mar 12, 2016 to

just now

"Shay, you don't have Matco wheels in that kit, do you? The Matco site specifies whic…"

just now

"It doesn't take much pull to get the whole bearing/seal assembly out with your finge…"

just now

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service