All Discussions Tagged '0' (5,367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fuel Tank Vent Line Size

I’m planning to install the Viking 195T for my 750 Super Duty. Instead of rubber hose, I intend to use braided stainless steel, conductive…

Started by Mike Chapman

8 15 minutes ago
Reply by Michael P. Slevin III

Cargo tie downs

On my 750 SD I decided not to have a rear seat, I am planning on using it for cargo area.  I wanted to have tie down rings to secure whatev…

Started by Scott Ahrens

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Cooling issues

I have a new (to me) Zenith 750 Stol with a Viking 130 engine. I have been returning it to service after it sat in a hangar for about 2.5 y…

Started by Jeffrey Hart

0 10 hours ago

Retract EGT Probe?

I've got a few hours on my new Gen 4 and my #4 cylinder EGT is consistently high relative to the other 5 cylinders.  Ironically, the #4 cyl…

Started by John Austin

5 11 hours ago
Reply by John Austin

701 project for sale

This classified section is woefully outdated, , anyway, The plane is in Tallahassee FL and is 90% finished. 912ULS never run, come and get…

Started by charles love

0 14 hours ago

701 STOL cable tensions

Where can I find a document that lists the cable tension values and control surface deflection angle limits?

Started by Hugh Urquhart

2 14 hours ago
Reply by Hugh Urquhart

750 STOL Fuselage/Gear/Struts Fairing

For a while now, fairing kits for the 750 STOL have been available from Zenith, Mark Pensenstadler (kitplaneenthusiast.com) , and North Ame…

Started by John Austin

11 yesterday
Reply by John Austin

For Sale: Brand New set of seats from Flightline Interiors

I am selling a brand new set of seats from Flightline Interiors.  They are grey Ultraleather.  I was unable to complete my project, so I…

Started by Joe Pringle

6 yesterday
Reply by Steve Martinez

CH750 Super Duty Kit For Sale (2nd Price Reduction; Need to Sell)

Kit Serial #SD750-11611 is for sale. It was delivered from the factory in August 2022. As of February 2023 the airframe was completed as fo…

Started by Douglas Hoon

0 on Saturday

Cruzer bottom tank vent

For those who have capped off the bottom fuel tank vent on the Cruzer... After operating for a while; have you found it to be the right mov…

Started by Kip Pratt

1 on Friday
Reply by Steven M Bray

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service