Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,855)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UL 390 in STOL 750

I’m trying to figure out an engine for my yet to be finished STOL 750 (not HD). I want 150-160hp so the UL350 will not suffice.  Zenith has…

Started by Todd Statley

7 Oct 9, 2023
Reply by Glen Bradley

Fuel System Design

I have a 701 with a carbureted Rotax that uses a return line (914), and I'm struggling to figure out how to design the fuel system. The low…

Started by Shaun D

6 Oct 9, 2023
Reply by Matt Pope

Thanks!

Thanks for allowing me to join.  Helping to encourage a good friend on his build and to learn a bit to help assist him.

Started by C Haas

0 Oct 9, 2023

Little Help Please

Picked up my CH750 tail kit off the dock in Tulsa today, so I am brand new to everything and pretty excited about everything. Ex-Marine Cor…

Started by Fred Kunkel

8 Oct 6, 2023
Reply by Ken Duncan

Retracting Tie-Down Ring?

All- I remember several years ago seeing a home-builder's design for a retracting tie-down ring. It slips up inside the wing for less drag…

Started by Brian Thomas

4 Oct 5, 2023
Reply by Frank Stutzman

EGT Probe Failure

I have had 3 EGT probes fail.  These were the MGL probes, but they are the dirt simple hose clamp and a probe setup that can be found from…

Started by John Burns

5 Oct 4, 2023
Reply by Gary Welch

Scam

FYI group, as soon as I signed up with this forum, I got a posting from a Stella AbuDheir (supposidly from Dubai) wanting me to reply to he…

Started by Ray McNally

4 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Paul Millett

Temporary Painting Registration Number

Hi, I am not planning on painting my plane right away, but I need to put my Canadian registration number (N Number in US) in 12 " letters…

Started by Perry Delano

10 Sep 24, 2023
Reply by Perry Delano

ZIPPER. ULTRALIGHT

Can the ZENAIR ZIPPER be added to the forums?

Started by Tom Mills

2 Sep 20, 2023
Reply by Tom Mills

Any 701 UL 80 HP with Amphibious Floats

I saw somewhere that you should have at min the 100 HP for floats on a 701 Is it OK to put them on the 80 HP What are the performance diffe…

Started by kim wilson

4 Sep 20, 2023
Reply by Tom Mills

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service