Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,840)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excessive cabin heat at feet and under instrument panel - Need recommendations

My instrument panel is basically a sealed box to trap heat. I did install a small 12V fan to get a little heat out to keep the instruments…

Started by James R Depfer Sr.

3 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Walt Snyder

Lower windshield seal?

I have a CH 701.   Doing some modification and wish to improve the look of the seal between the lower windshield and the upper panel cover…

Started by Jerry Pommerenke

3 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Jock Struthers

plastic wing tips

Whats the secret of installing these. I am having all kinds of trouble! They were fiberglass. The flanges seem to be at a 90 degree angle t…

Started by David Keith Minnich

2 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by David Keith Minnich

prop strike

hi yall i have a 601xlb w/0235 lycoming w/wooden prop i landed in tall  grass.engin did not stop.a small pc 8" LONG By 1/2" wide broke out…

Started by Joseph F. Ham

12 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Rodney Hall

701 Rear Fuselage Longerons

The longeron Flanges are 22mm and 20mm. It is quite clear on the bottom skin that the 22 mm side overlaps the bottom skin, however when it…

Started by Perry Delano

0 Aug 28, 2015

Avionics - how 'bout this?

I am trying to put together an avionics shopping list. I started it a while back, and now that I am getting closer to reaching for the wal…

Started by Carlos Sa

22 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Walt Snyder

701 CORVAIR ENGINE MOUNT

Does anyone have a corvair engine mount for sale of know of someone that builds them? Thanks. I am currently in the process of assembling t…

Started by JOHN DOIG

4 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by JOHN DOIG

Thrust line specs

Does anyone have a drawing or the specs for determioning the thrust line, (engine center line) as compared to the cabin bottom and the fire…

Started by Blaine Schwartz

4 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Pramod Kotwal

75f4-4 brackets

Have some questions about the rear wing brackets. My upright brackets and f4-4 brackets are drilled for A6 rivet.the header is drilled for…

Started by Bart mcCoy

4 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Bart mcCoy

Additional Corrosion Prevention

I recently moved to southern Louisiana and thankfully my aircraft components made it here in one piece (actually a lot of pieces because I…

Started by Cory Burggraff

4 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Cory Burggraff

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service