Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,866)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Zenith charging enough for their kits?

Probably not going to get a real answer but the current situation with Vans Aircraft has me wondering. If you haven't been following, Vans…

Started by Gary Welch

11 Jul 6
Reply by Peter Chapman

Going from 582 to 912 on 701

Hey all ... I was looking for some information that I cant seem to find I was speaking with someone regarding an older 701 undergoing the…

Started by kim wilson

2 Jul 4
Reply by kim wilson

Reusable oil filter

My first cleaning of the K&P S1 filter installed on my Viking 130 engine. Easy to disassemble. I cleaned the screen with gasoline and a…

Started by Glenn Davis

2 Jul 3
Reply by Mel Asberry

uAvionix tailBeaconX Install

Looking for ideas on where to install a tailBeaconX on a 750 Cruzer. Needs clear view of sky and ground.  Metal fuselage prevents install i…

Started by Ralph Powell

3 Jul 2
Reply by Bob Simmons

650 Owners Indiana or Ohio

I am looking for an active 650 owner in the Central Indiana or Ohio area that would be willing to show their 650 to a friend and let them s…

Started by John Burns

1 Jul 1
Reply by David Gallagher

Slats vs VGs - beating a dead horse ?

Hi all, I've got my wings built to the point where I'm about to drill/cleco the leading edge skins. I'm getting cold feet about the slat v…

Started by Michael Barrie

7 Jun 29
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

Flaperon Painting Prep Carousel

Getting ready (finally) to primer my plane parts.  I decided to simplify the process for the flaperons.  Rather than take up space and time…

Started by John Bowers

0 Jun 27

Build log software

Hi All, Spoiler:  This is about a mac app that you can track your build with..., skip if not interested :-) Just started this kit adventu…

Started by Roark D Hennessy

2 Jun 27
Reply by Roark D Hennessy

UL Power Baffles all cracked up - CH750s

Doing an annual condition inspection on a customer's plane. There is only one bolt avalible per head to attach the top baffle assembly abov…

Started by J Ragsdale

0 Jun 27

Amateur-Built Aircraft Fabrication and Assembly Checklist in Excel

My DAR tells me I must complete one, anyone have an example?

Started by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

22 Jun 25
Reply by Jim and Amelia Isaacs

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service