Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bing Carby retaining springs

For those of you with engines that use Bing carbies (subaru ea-81, Rotax etc) it would be a good idea to fit retaining springs to ensure th…

Started by Greg Wilson

0 Apr 10, 2011

trimming steel cabin frame

Greetings builders...   I'm just now fitting the cabin frame and have a question:   I trimmed a few mm off the top tubes, and angled them,…

Started by J. Davis

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by nelson D

Vortex generators

Does somebody have a drawing of the vortex generators for the elevator of the 701?

Started by Dolf

7 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Shafid Khan

Comm Radio, Panel vs. Portable

Portable radios are a fraction of the cost of panel mounted ones and offer plenty of features. Some of them can be connected to a headset,…

Started by William Dominguez

10 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jim Belcher

Fly CH701 without slats

I took the slats off to try to get more cross country speed and I was amazed with the difference, 12% more speed. There was no change in ta…

Started by Shafid Khan

17 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by mark ralfe

looking for any software for gpsmap 296 or acc

i have a 296 garmin im looking for the software for the auto mode  the mapping or any acc such as the dash mount   thanx   joe

Started by joseph aloof

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Porter

Plans builder assistance for the ch750

My first order of 6061-t6 sheet arrived a few days ago very well wrapped from the supplier. After going through the plans for a few days no…

Started by martin acton

11 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Gaston Brawley

Joining the forward fuselage to the rear

Hi...  I have joined the forward fuselage to the rear of my 750, and have riveted the longerons, gussets, etc. in place.  Also the cabin fr…

Started by Larry Preuss

7 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Larry Preuss

Scratch building Qty of Aluminium sheets

Hi all,   About to start scratch building 650. Does any one know how many 12' x 4' Sheets are needed for the project? Or have an idea on a…

Started by keith bennett

6 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by keith bennett

75F-4-1 Side Channel CH750

I am joining the fuselage today and I have not completed the Side Channel. Does anyone know where to find the working instructions(picture…

Started by Leo Arrigo

4 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Leo Arrigo

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service