Open Discussion Forums (non model specific) (2,845)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aerovee

Dear Frends, Any one from you have used Aerovee engine in Zodiak? Please write some coments and your expirince about this engines. Thank y…

Started by Zydrunas

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Sebastien Heintz

Corrosion

After storing my tail section in a commercial storage facility for 2 years I was surprised to find corrosion on several of the parts. The s…

Started by Jesse Halbleib

11 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Bruce Case

601XL Cable Tension Requirements

I can certainly understand the need to maintain the proper/specified cable tensions in the various control systems to reduce the possibilit…

Started by Jim Timm

5 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Phill Barnes

Nose gear stiffness when building Zenith 601

Having built a previous steerable nose wheel airplane, I am aware that any stiffness in the nose gear/ nose gear linkage will also affect s…

Started by Charles Thie

7 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by John Ragan

Flight lessons.

Along with getting my 750 built I also need to learn to fly. My original plan was to build the plane then have my uncle fly of the test hou…

Started by Donnie Moore

4 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Donnie Moore

Zodiac 650 Continental Propellers

I would like to know the Manufacture, Type, Length, Pitch of Propeller to install on my Zodiac 650 to give me the best preformance? Any rec…

Started by Mark T. Alexander

8 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark T. Alexander

Autopilot

I Recently installed an MGL Avionics - Enigma EFIS (that will drive Trio autopilot servos) in my CH601 HDS that has 630 flight hours. My pl…

Started by Bill Morelli

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bob Simmons

The construction methods of the new CH-750, are a horse of a different color

I wrote a small article a little while back, that has just been published in the latest edition of the " Zenith Newsletter ". Since not all…

Started by Robert Pelland

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Scott Sutton

Bending spars

disscussion carried over from the blog site regarding my problem with forming my flaperon spars.I will get some pics of the spars and my be…

Started by Dwayne Roos

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Dwayne Roos

Cortec Concerns

This afternoon I applied Cortec to my rudder ribs & spar... and it's a mess. I used some denatured alcohol (as in HomebuiltHelp's "Met…

Started by Patrick Underwood

5 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Patrick Underwood

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service