David J. Beaulieu's Discussions (1,053)

Discussions Replied To (444) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably a question best asked of UL Power directly.  Please post their reply so we…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Feb 11, 2022 to Throttle spring on UL350

9 Sep 17, 2022
Reply by John Bell

"Hi Scott, when I "DynaVibed" my prop (WW on a 350is) I used the bracket which UL has…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Feb 10, 2022 to Propeller Balance Sensor on UL350

4 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by Scott Miller

"Satisfied with my dual EarthX batteries/single alternator setup on the UL350iS.  I w…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Jan 11, 2022 to Battery Options

19 Aug 9, 2022
Reply by Mike York

"Cliff, a typical method around here is to use HVAC aluminum tape on the oil cooler t…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Dec 5, 2021 to Cold Weather Baffles/Opertion

9 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by Nico Pereira

"Tim...kudos, way to go!  Adjust, adapt and overcome and the job gets done.  Great ex…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Dec 4, 2021 to Carbon Fiber Cowling for my ULPower 350is powered STOL CH-750

25 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by Timothy Aanerud

"Greg, If you would consider a STOL750.... I know of a STOL750 GEN3 with a Viking 130…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 30, 2021 to Wanted: Cruizer Kit in Northeast - Update: Project Found

5 Dec 2, 2021
Reply by Joel L Thompson

"There have been numerous installs aft of the belly panel access hole with no claimed…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 17, 2021 to ADAHRS/Magnetometer location on flying 750.

6 Nov 18, 2021
Reply by Jeff Karan

"Hi Bob, I happen to have a dual ECU setup with my 350iS.  My ECUs are the old style…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 16, 2021 to Dual ECU's

1 Nov 16, 2021
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

"How were the crimps on the spades - did you take a look at them?  450 hrs on the pro…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Nov 3, 2021 to Erratic CHT Reading

3 Nov 4, 2021
Reply by David R Ferrell

"Hey Mike, I will eventually get around to fabricating a mount with piano wire connec…"

David J. Beaulieu replied Oct 26, 2021 to Ray Allen POS-12 wiring Found my answer

4 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service