Steven M Bray's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I explained that badly. It is the Oil Pressure indication which switches over to…"

Steven M Bray replied Feb 24, 2023 to Viking 130 red line, yellow and green values

6 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Steven M Bray

"Next time I go up I'll get photos or video. Somewhere around 5100-5200 the RPM numbe…"

Steven M Bray replied Feb 18, 2023 to Viking 130 red line, yellow and green values

6 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Steven M Bray

"Jan, So why does the Viking View RPM switch to a flashing, highlighted "150 MPH" at…"

Steven M Bray replied Feb 17, 2023 to Viking 130 red line, yellow and green values

6 Feb 24, 2023
Reply by Steven M Bray

"I wish I had placed antennas, added any additional access panels, fully planned wiri…"

Steven M Bray replied Nov 7, 2021 to Quick question

2 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by John Reed

"Eric, I have the Cruzer with Viking 130 in Arkansas. I haven't used the cabin heat m…"

Steven M Bray replied Jan 29, 2021 to Low Cruise Temps

12 Feb 15, 2021
Reply by Phil Cook

"Yes, I'm really glad I had all my ducks in a row. I have spoken to folks at AOPA and…"

Steven M Bray replied Oct 25, 2020 to FAA Inspection

16 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Steven M Bray

"Regarding the Repairman Certificate, my experience was a bit different than I had be…"

Steven M Bray replied Oct 25, 2020 to FAA Inspection

16 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Steven M Bray

"The FAA inspector or DAR will want to see proof that the plane was built by amateur(…"

Steven M Bray replied Oct 22, 2020 to FAA Inspection

16 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Steven M Bray

"I had my Cruzer gear straightened a few weeks ago at the Zenith factory after a hard…"

Steven M Bray replied Jul 30, 2019 to Bending landing gear

4 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Dan Hill

"That sounds about right. My Viking 130 Cruzer came in at 888lbs empty and I have no…"

Steven M Bray replied Jun 16, 2019 to Weight and Balance for 750 Cuzer w/ Viking 130

3 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Steven M Bray

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service