All Discussions Tagged 'paint' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

landing gear paint

I am getting ready to install the (CH601-HD) landing gear. The steel struts need some coating for corrosion protection. I looked a chrome…

Started by Carlos Sa

8 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by Carlos Sa

Shared Painting Info - Need Feedback on Idea

I think the shared info about aircraft performance and building options has been pretty successful and helpful so far. Another topic I see…

Started by John M Greiner

4 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Mike Chapman

Polishing

I was looking at a few of the pictures from the latest fly-in out west. I saw a Zodiac that looked particularly good. It led me to deciding…

Started by Christopher Nail

10 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Travis Turner

METAL PREP FOR PAINT

Hi guys I am at that stage where I am prepping for paint. I have heard many mixed stories of which products are suitable for the job. An ai…

Started by Phill Barnes

9 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Ernest Jessee

STOL Paint schemes / 3-view drawings

Attached are simple 3-view schematics of the STOL CH 701, 750 and 801. These are useful in designing a paint scheme... Post your sample pai…

Started by Sebastien Heintz

10 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by James M.

To Powder Coat or Not to Powder Coat

I have noticed a number of builders saying that they need to remove the paint from steel parts where the parts contact a bearing surface. I…

Started by Ken Ryan

6 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Young

Clean, wax, protect the aircraft

I'm searching the best soap and the best wax (or both in the same bottle ?) to clean and restore the paint on my CH-701; I looked in the ca…

Started by Carl Tremblay

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Carl Tremblay

ZODIAC CH 650 Paint Schemes / three-view drawing

Here's a 3-view drawing of the Zodiac CH 650. This can be helpful in designing a paint scheme for your plane. Post your finished artwork he…

Started by Sebastien Heintz

1 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Richard Rost

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service