Discussions (5,402)

Featured Discussions

2001 Zenair CH300

After 15 years constructing it, and over 20 years of exploring our beautiful country with it, it is time to pass it on to a younger generat…

Started by Peter L. Barbour in Classified / For Sale PostingsLatest Reply

EDGE Performance shop visit

I recently visited EDGE Performance near Oslo, Norway. They take Rotax engines and parts and replace components with their own higher quali…

Started by John Myers in Rotax Engine ForumLatest Reply

Is Zenith charging enough for their kits?

Probably not going to get a real answer but the current situation with Vans Aircraft has me wondering. If you haven't been following, Vans…

Started by Gary Welch in Open Discussion Forums (non model specific)Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brake lines

Looking for examples how others have secured their brake lines to the SuperDuty gear legs  Please show me how you secured yours. Thanks S…

Started by Scott Ahrens in Open Discussion Forums (non model specific)

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Jason Scholten

912 ULS CARB FLANGE

I just replaced both my carb flange assemblies on my 912ULS.  I started to notice it was starting slower than usual and the idle was off f…

Started by James Ballenger in Rotax Engine Forum

0 6 hours ago

0200 Oil temp high?

Hi everyone, I'm flying a 601XLB w/ a 0200 and this morning outside air time was around 82.  My cruise oil temp got up to 221 degrees.  Is…

Started by Steve McIntosh in Continental Engines

0 9 hours ago

Fiberglass cowl repair help

I have an old fiberglass cowl on my 601XLB. It's actually off of the very first 601XL. This weekend a wind gust caught the top section and…

Started by Gary Welch in Open Discussion Forums (non model specific)

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Gary Welch

750 STOL Bubble Doors

Brand new complete set of doors including all hardware, latches, struts, etc. Never used, still in Zenith packaging. $495, located in Woods…

Started by Jeff Driscoll in Classified / For Sale Postings

0 yesterday

ELT antenna replacement options

So it's time to replace my 121.5 ELT with a combination 121.5/406. The install of the ELT and cockpit wiring are pretty straight forward, b…

Started by Nick in Open Discussion Forums (non model specific)

13 on Wednesday
Reply by David J. Beaulieu

Standard 701 door set for sale

We upgraded to the new fiberglass bubble doors, Have for sale a set of standard 701 doors minus the hinges and latch handles in good shape,…

Started by Dale Deraps in Classified / For Sale Postings

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Dale Deraps

CH750 STOL 4th edition fuselage parts

I bought extra parts while building my 750 stol.  Thought I might build two at once.   Turns out that building one is all I want to do. …

Started by Doug Johnson in Classified / For Sale Postings

0 on Tuesday

Slats vs VGs - beating a dead horse ?

Hi all, I've got my wings built to the point where I'm about to drill/cleco the leading edge skins. I'm getting cold feet about the slat v…

Started by Michael Barrie in Open Discussion Forums (non model specific)

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Barrie

Landing light installation in an already flying CH750 STOL

Can someone share their experience with installing the AeroLEDS lights and running the wires? I’m wondering if I need to remove the wing ti…

Started by Larry Brons in Open Discussion Forums (non model specific)

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Chris Crimmins

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.