Geoff Klestadt's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I've had nothing but good experiences building a CH750. That includes dealing with Z…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Jan 22, 2022 to Experimental aircraft business practices (a rant)

9 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by Matt Pope

"The conductive carbon coating is needed because static sparks will be generated and…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Sep 12, 2021 to Fuel Lines: What type to use?

25 Sep 12, 2021
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"...And today 12th May 2021, I received the ongoing permit to fly, thus bringing to a…"

Geoff Klestadt replied May 12, 2021 to Some Reflections On Building An Airplane.....

12 May 12, 2021
Reply by Geoff Klestadt

"I'll email you some heat. Its going to be 93F down here in my part of Australia. I d…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Jan 11, 2021 to No flying in north Texas today.

6 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Mel Asberry

"A quick check of Google has an article in kit planes where a “Napa 4L220” vee belt i…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Aug 28, 2020 to Rotect Alternator Belt

2 Aug 29, 2020
Reply by Bill Scharrer

"Because a clogged vent may render one tanks fuel inaccessible. The C172S (injected)…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Feb 13, 2020 to Fuel Design: Risk of sucking air from one tank while in a steep turn

36 Feb 14, 2020
Reply by Bob Pustell

"Didn’t the big piston engined fighters like Mustangs have the same issue? They had t…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Aug 21, 2019 to pulls left

31 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by david junkins

"Are you familiar with NPT  or gas threads? the hole and the fitting are tapered."

Geoff Klestadt replied Aug 19, 2019 to Fuel tank fittings tightness

5 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Ken Ryan

"Very glad to hear your update Joe. My aircraft and the 912 iS has been neglected for…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Dec 14, 2015 to Rotax 912iS Installation in Zenith Aircraft Information

63 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by david shrader

"I'm afraid here in Australia our aviation is not very well regulated at all. Draconi…"

Geoff Klestadt replied Dec 18, 2014 to Heads Up - Jabiru Engines

10 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Bob Simmons

RSS

New from Zenith:

Zenith Planes For Sale 

Classified listing for buying or selling your Zenith building or flying related stuff...

Custom Instrument Panels
for your Zenith
:

Custom instrument panels are now available directly from Zenith Aircraft Company exclusively for Zenith builders and owners. Pre-cut panel, Dynon and Garmin avionics, and more.

Zenith Homecoming Tee:

Zenair Floats

Flying On Your Own Wings:
A Complete Guide to Understanding Light Airplane Design, by Chris Heintz

Builder & Pilot Supplies:

Aircraft Insurance:

West Coast USA:

Pro Builder Assistance:

Transition training:

Lavion Aero

K&S Aviation Services

Aircraft Spruce & Specialty for all your building and pilot supplies!

How to videos from HomebuiltHELP.com

Developed specifically for Zenith builders (by a builder) these videos on DVD are a great help in building your own kit plane by providing practical hands-on construction information. Visit HomebuiltHelp.com for the latest DVD titles.

© 2024   Created by Zenith.Aero.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service